1. Set of Framed Butterflies. These butterflies are so stunning and make for gorgeous wall decoration. You can customize your order, or select from their existing archives.
2. Olio Lusso Body Oil. This gift is especially for mom. Perfect for the dry months of winter, she will love love love this product. I have owned both the body oil and face oil (little secret: I use the body oil on my face… I have not noticed any difference and it ends up being a better deal for your dollar:) Trust me, your skin will be luminous all winter long!
3. Self Watering Planter. GENIUS. Ever try to water a big floor plant in the tub… not an easy or pleasant task. I’m excited to try this out and maybe one of my floor plants will survive for more than 3 months.
4. Monstera Deliciosa House Plant. This is my favorite house plant. With the self-watering planter, this would be the perfect gift for mom and dad.
5. Marais USA Loafers. This gift is for my mother who only wears flats. Comfortable, timeless, and chic. I own this style already, but my sister and mom both requested it for Christmas.
6. Premium Maple Syrup. I would buy some specialty sausages and pancake mix to complete the gift.
7. IPad 2. This is the splurge gift that I would be splitting between my sisters. Giving your parents the convenience of watching movies or reading the news in bed is pretty awesome.
8. Santa Maria Novella Aftershave Cream. This gift is for my dad. The Santa Maria Novella Pharmacy is really special. I have purchased multiple items from them, and I can’t say enough good things about everything that I have ever bought. Their products smell divine and look even better. I find it nice to give the men something that they would never buy for themselves, such as luxury aftershave.
I hope this has provided some inspiration. Happy Holidays!
< Catherine >
December 12th, 2011 Comments Off