1. A.P.C. JEANS: I know so many boys who scoff at the price tag, but they don’t know how awesome these jeans are and that they’d wind up wearing them pretty much day in and day out. Show him what a real pair of jeans is, every guy needs these and will love you forever for showing him the light!
2. TIMEX MILITARY WATCH: If your BF does not wear a watch, get him this super classic (and affordable) time piece to elevate his wardrobe status from boy to man.
3. BAXTER DOPP KIT: This set is TSA approved to carry-on, and has everything he needs to stay looking and smelling amazing for you while trotting the globe.
4. BULLEIT BOURBON: Treat him to a bottle of his favorite whiskey, or show him a new one he will love. Bulleit is homegrown in the USA and one of the best in my opinion. Don’t forget to drop your knowledge bomb by casually mentioning it’s distilled and aged in small batches in charred American Oak barrels that lend it a ‘smoky backbone.’
5. COMMON PROJECTS SNEAKERS: The ultimate leather sneaks. Can’t image a BF who wouldn’t want a pair of these.
6. A FESTIVE BOW TIE: The perfect holiday accessory and gift. Get him in the party spirit with a polk-a-dot bow tie and get yourselves out for a night on the town
7. A FLASK: Mix up a hot toddy with the Bulleit you’ve already gotten him and put it in this old school Stanley flask to elevate your movie going experience, or just surprise him on a winter stroll… Also loving these disposable flasks from Restoration Hardware.
Good luck with your shopping! If you still need more ideas, I’d recommend perusing these Men’s gifts guides and sites, and hopefully you’ll stumble upon the perfect thing for your man: Mr. Porter, Steven Alan, Restoration Hardware, Saturdays, Odin.
x x H a l e y
December 19th, 2011 Comments Off